Glasswool: Thermal and acoustic ceiling insulation.
Aerolite is a pink, high quality, Glasswool thermal and acoustic ceiling insulation that is bonded with an inert, thermosetting resin. The strong, resilient, flexible blankets are supplied in compression packed rolls and are easy to cut and install.
- Life long energy savings
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Exceptional thermal and acoustic properties
- Safe application and use
- Maintenance free
- Long product life – will not readily age
- SABS mark (SABS 1381 part 1)
- Compression packed to reduce volume and optimise.
Non-combustible – tested to SANS 10177 Part 5 – Class 1 fire index rating – SANS 10177 Part 3 – Class A1, s1, d0 according to EN 13823. EUROCLASS A1 as per EN 13501-1.
Variants Details : ROLLS
- Thickness Width Length Thermal resistance NRC Value
- 100 1.2Mtr 8.0Mtr 2,50 1,00
- 50 1.2Mtr 10.0Mtr 1,25 0,80
- 75 1.2Mtr 8.0Mtr 1,88 0,95
- 115 1.2Mtr 7.0Mtr 2,88 1,05
- 135 1.2Mtr 5.0Mtr 3,38 1,10