ROOFS – NAIL UP
Nail Up Ceiling Thermal Insulation
Typical uses for IsoBoard in this application
- Residential housing installed as insulated ceiling.
- IsoPine grooved and bevelled finishes are options.
- In retail developments when no insulation is provided, IsoBoard is frequently retrofitted to achieve comfort and cost saving objectives, and protect the expected shelf life of perishable produce.
- Community housing, police stations, clinics, school projects and Office developments.
- Cold storage applications.
- Designs which function with minimum of mechanical cooling.
- Passive cooled building systems.
- Agricultural, pharmaceutical, medical and commercial applications with temperature controlled environments requiring stable internal temperatures.