- Gyproc RhinoBoard is manufactured according to the ISO 9001 Quality Management System and the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.
- RhinoBoard is a plasterboard and consists of an aerated or foamed gypsum core encased in, and firmly bonded to, special paper liners.
- RhinoBoard is used as lining/cladding for ceilings, drywalls and drylining
- RhinoBoard is non combustible and it is used as a lining in fire rated drywall and ceiling systems.
- The face (unprinted) surface should receive all decoration (i.e. gypsum based plaster, paint, vinyl, etc.).
- Do not decorate the printed surface.
- Do not expose standard RhinoBoard to contact with water.
- It is not recommended for use in industrial kitchens and industrial bathrooms or exterior applications
STRENGTH & FLEXIBILITY
- Strength and flexibility work together to create a dynamic product.
- To install heavy items, simply screw the item straight into the wall. There’s no need for pattressing, battens or even drills.
WEAR & TEAR
- Change your settings and fixtures without damaging Habito High Strength Plasterboard.
- Sound absorption and insulation makes the environment more comfortable and restful.